11.17.2008

[.Who's Cryin' Now.]

I think this sums up my current mental state. I'd let you all in on why, but I'm better than that.

Sorry there's still no "Back in the day" blog yet. I'm still working on the pictures.

But look at the bright side, amongst these long, trivial days maybe something interesting or eventful will happen and you will all be treated to a story.

I appreciate everyone's patience and using less profanity in their emails to me. And, with that, I will stop talking about this forever, because seriously, this is turning out to be the most boring entry of all time.


-C

4 comments:

Carl 20.11.08  

Has anything happened yet? Has anything happened yet?
I'm waiting.
Who hates you? I've never known ONE person that hates you. I guess it would have to be someone that didn't know you.
Don't let them get to you, you're the best.

Anonymous,  20.11.08  

I'll always loves you.
and yah! Whoever those losers are, are RETARDED.
Speaking of retarded, Matt's ex-wife left her current husband and now she and Matt are dating.
DID YOU SEE THAT COMING? BECAUSE I DID.
I guess first insticts are always right, no matter how insane they may seem.

Jodi 21.11.08  

Oh my darling!

I can't wait to spend time with you, it's coming up fast!
You know how much you mean to all of us over here.
I've been so swamped with patients and paperwork I've hardly had a second to check my personal email!
But I'm thinking of you everyday, I can't forget my other daughter. :)

Anonymous,  26.11.08  

Bish I had to make a GMAIL EMAIL just for you!
I know you had to disable those anoymous comments though, thanks stalker!
SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU ERIC. HAHAHAHA.
Or maybe it's the other woman, wouldn't shock me. You saw what happened between Matt and I...you never know....

Post a Comment

lawl.

I want some w00t-l00ps with extra lmaonaise delivered by r0flcopter or lmaoplane now! kthx.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP