10.21.2008

[.Until Your Death, Do We Part.]



So due to some recent unfortunate events, I have come up an idea that may brighten these somber days.


A marriage is often celebrated with a big wedding, and a big wedding cake. Each member of the community eating a small piece of a big cake is symbolic of the fact that marriage is not merely a private affair, but also a public concern. All too often, however, divorce or separation happens privately, shamefully, and out of the public eye. I say, let's publicly celebrate divorce. Let the community participate in the dissolution of marriage, as well. Let them eat cake, too.

I am aware that this could be a tad offensive to some people. "Think inside the box Chelsey, marriage is serious and divorce is NOT funny".
You know, I could ignore your irritating box-talk, and just write something already. But, truth be told this was pretty much all I could conjure up.


-C

0 comments:

Post a Comment

lawl.

I want some w00t-l00ps with extra lmaonaise delivered by r0flcopter or lmaoplane now! kthx.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP