9.02.2008

[.You Might Think I'm Crazy.]

I really don't have excessive amounts of things for this entry, because it's really more of a head's-up, hello kind of thing. Which is atrociously boring, isn't it? But, you know, if I think about it, I bet before I am finished writing all of these words down, something will remind me of something else, and then I will go off on a tangent and we will all be treated to a story about something embarassing and/or tragic had happened. Because that is just how I roll.
Anyway! SO, here is the latest, in no particular order, and also I am hungry, but nobody can help me there, because the only thing in my refrigerator is mustard.

I can't stop saying "Outrageous" Outrageous! I have been threatening outrageousness, describing outrageousness, and loudly suggesting being outrageous for days now. How did that get stuck in my head, I wonder? Crazy perhaps? I'd think so.
I truly don't have much to say...I did a lot this weekend but that blog will come when I have pictures, because you can't do the whole blogger thing and not have pictures.
But just because I don't necessarily have anything interesting to say does not mean that I won't write anyway. You know this. And today, I think we should have a frank discussion about the startling fact that I have been having some seriously 'effed up dreams, like very 'effed up.
And, hey. Know how you totally hate it when other people start talking about their dreams, and it lasts for, like, forever, and they go into all this tedious detail and you just want to start throttling them just so they will SHUT UP, OH MY GOSH, YOUR DREAMS ARE SO BORING?
----If you answered "yes", you probably want to quit reading. Now. ---
Because last night, I dreamt that I was engaged to Desi Arnaz and a myna bird.
No, really. I'm absolutely serious.
And, yeah, I can see the Desi Arnaz thing, because I've been watching a lot of 'I Love Lucy' lately. I watch it everyday on my lunch when I get the chance, and then whenever I see it otherwise. So I have been, essentially, SATURATED with Desi Arnaz to the point that it is NOT SURPRISING that my unconscious mind believes that Desi and I (I get to call him Desi) have developed some sort of special, two-dimensional relationship. So this can be explained. But...a myna bird?
I mean, first off, what the HECK is a myna bird?
I didn't even know. I had to
look it up.
It turns out that they are pesky and small and inappropriate marriage material. I'm pretty sure the name was subconciously embedded into my brain from the Discovery Channel.
(Still, if I get to choose which myna bird I am engaged to marry, I choose the one with the bigg hair. Big hair looks sort of hot and carefree on myna birds.)

2 comments:

Anonymous,  2.9.08  

Well, all I can say is. Im hungry.

Anonymous,  3.9.08  

Dude, Ricky Ricardo is 'effin HAWT.

Post a Comment

lawl.

I want some w00t-l00ps with extra lmaonaise delivered by r0flcopter or lmaoplane now! kthx.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP