8.26.2008

.Totally Random and Out of Control.

I feel that we need more slang. You know, terms and phrases that no one else seems to understand..so I sat here conjuring up some stuff instead of using my intelligence for something of more depth. Enjoy.
Snarky- This is a nice way to say someone is being a prick. This really is a word and if you don't believe me- look it up.
Boogiewagga- Okay, this one is totally fictitious I must admit, but it can be used to describe snarky. I'll use it in a sentence "Why ya bein' snarky? You know, all boogiewagga 'n stuff?"
Rock the Casbah- My way of saying thank you; in other words, you're the boss, apple sauce.
WEE!- Say it out loud...you can't help but smile!
Cattywompus- 1) not right or 2) an object next to catty-corner, not quite in a strait direction from a certain point.
Window of Chelsey Potentia- (thanks Casey)- this is the window of time for which I may show up for something, taking full advantage of the power of "ish". For instance- I'll be there around 7ish means there is a window of Chelsey pontentia between 6:30 and 7:45. Deal with it.
Butthole!- Must be said with the most gutral inclination while waving an angry fist in the air; typically directed at someone who likes to brake harshly at every street because they do not know where their destination is.
Craptacular- This word means something is horrible. If you tell me you have a VD, I'll say, "Dude, that's craptacular" before pulling out my hand sanitizer. It may also be a good way of getting people to stop using sh** so often.
Fandangled Contraption- kind of like flux capacitor, but different.

L7 Weiny- calling someone a square or chicken. Must be said while making a square with your hands by holding out your thumb and index fingers out. Like plum and reckon, I'm working to bring this one back as well...just watch The Sandlot.
Seadonkey- a.k.a. Swamp donkey a.k.a. rhinopig a.k.a. behemoth- you know, that unidentifiable species at the bar that makes you feel good about yourself. Avoid direct eye-contact.
Planet Bulls*** - Sometimes it's just where you think you are.
Dueling Banjos- It's being caught in a quandry. Like, "dude, I'm totally dueling banjos between two people right now".
Enopatch- An expression meaning "You have failed to include substantive, useful content, among all that verbosity."
Tactical Stupidity-Sudden, total inability to comprehend a problem one finds inconvenient. The tactical variety can be distinguished from genuine stupidity by vanishing the instant those supposedly unable to cope start figuring things out.

-C

1 comments:

Anonymous,  27.8.08  

LOL LOL LOL.
ROFLSAUSAGE!
You're a genius!

Post a Comment

lawl.

I want some w00t-l00ps with extra lmaonaise delivered by r0flcopter or lmaoplane now! kthx.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP