1.04.2010

[[.Accentuate the Positive.]]

Okay seriously, where do some girls get off being such wenches?
This isn't a personal deal, I'm not having any social issues, but seriously...some chicks think they can just speak their mind without being reprimanded.
A lot of my guy friends are with these girls that are just....sick. Like, I literally get bubble guts imagining their snooty little faces.
I'm pretty chill, I like almost everyone, I'm a down to earth kinda gal. I guess it's because I don't put myself on this pedestal.
Meeker's girlfriend Sarah, is a darn dirty ho. Sometimes, I daydream of slapping her face upon a cheese grater and tuning up that pointed nose of hers.
Is that mean? I'm sorry. But a lot of guys that are in my life right now are dating the SKANKIEST, GREASIEST, filthy a** slutbags I have ever met. A couple guys even MARRIED them.
RANK.
Gosh, such effin' hoochies. All I have to say is

LIFE IS NOT A GARDEN, SO STOP BEING A HOE.

I need to stop drinking Hatorade.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

lawl.

I want some w00t-l00ps with extra lmaonaise delivered by r0flcopter or lmaoplane now! kthx.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP