1.04.2010

[[.attributes of mind, such as idiocy.]]

Okay, so now I've been receiving all sorts of messages and texts asking why I'm blogging in myspace and not on my blogspot. Friends, my family and co-workers are subscribed to that blog. I have nothing family friendly to blog about at this time. I have to protect my public image, whatever it is.


Most of the people in my life I can only communicate with through the computer or phone, I understand that when I stop writing, signing on to my fb/myspace and ignore texts/calls, it could cause suspicion that I may have joined a cult, am spending another couple weeks in rehab or am possibly dead.


Sadly, that is not the case.

INSTEAD, the case is that I have been so suddenly and painfully overwhelmed with work that I have completely lost contact with the world outside of my office,

OH! Speaking of the 80's! (someone out there has to be speaking about the 80's), nevermind, lost that thought and I am far too lazy to backspace and delete that...

My house is dirty and I have officially entered that point in Poltergeist where the little girl gets all sucked into the TV (only to be spit out 20 years later as the Ring girl? Hello, new theory!), because clearly, this house is not clean. It is not at rest. The house is haunted by the dead love of Shelley Long and Tom Hanks in the Money Pit (oh look, there you go, an 80's reference!), and I am kind of to the point of recognizing that, if it happened in that movie, we can be relatively certain it’s going to happen at my own address. The ghosts have been watching late nights on TBS, and they have been taking notes.

If you work your ass off and are consistantly so stressed out that it's painful to even speak, and then you finish everything and realize that, oh: now I kind of have a nice weekend to look forward to, then maybe you will do something productive with your random abundance of time. Maybe you will volunteer for the Peace Corps, or learn how to cook. Maybe you will take that opportunity to catch up on your pathetic emailing, because every time you even look at your inbox, the weight of the unanswered and unread mail makes your brain go hazy with terror. Or, hello, maybe you will just do some friggin' laundry already, as you have pretty much reached the point where you are clothed only in a loincloth and hair, because nothing is clean, exactly NOTHING, and you are seriously considering just BUYING some socks and underwear instead of actually washing those which you already own, because that is the kind of laundry-backlog we are discussing. Maybe that is what you will do with your unexpected downtime.

Or. On the other hand, you could just sit on your ass and stare vacantly at the television set watching everyone become infected with Rabies and brutually killed in the cinematic masterpiece that is "Quarantine". Ugh. After the movie was over, it was time to go to bed. Before this could happen, I had to clean Jack's cage. I knew that the broom was in the attic.
Here is how the conversation with myself went.

-"Um, I'll just clean this with a paper towel".

- "Are you too scared to go into the attic?"

"NO! Watch me."

I enter the garage and stare at the ladder.

- "You know I hate ladders and have this unrelenting desire to live."

- "Well, grow up namby pamby and just do it!"

I then quietly step up the ladder.

My heart was beating out of my chest. I shook the ladder and yelled "RABIES!!!!"

I cracked myself up so hard.


Do any of you have any good movie suggestions? Like Suspense? I hate the gore and the lines they love to cross nowadays, which obviously is overcompensation for lame dialogue.



All right, back to life...back to reality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

lawl.

I want some w00t-l00ps with extra lmaonaise delivered by r0flcopter or lmaoplane now! kthx.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP